- Lindani offers Retreats and Conferences at its Motseng Lodge, applying the tried and tested basics that have made stays at Lindani such a special experience from when it started in 1998.
- Complete privacy – the lodge is totally isolated and delegates do not share it with any other guests. There are no outside intrusions.
- Comfort – the accommodation is comfortable and relaxing. In addition to the en-suite bedrooms with good quality mattresses and home-from-home lounges with fireplaces, the lodge has a large pool, sheltered boma for enjoying a braai under the stars or just sitting round the fire, a pool table, volley ball court, and TV. There is plenty of ‘space’.
- Choice – a choice of three packages enables clients to fit the occasion to their budget, to plan a schedule that meets the needs of the day’s business and a menu that appeals
- Freedom – guests are free to enjoy all that Lindani offers without being tied to organized activities. Guests can go for a run, an invigorating walk or a mountain bike ride in stunning mountain bushveld scenery before and after the day’s proceedings – without competing with rush hour traffic!
The conference room can hold 24 horseshoe style and 34 cinema style. It is well ventilated, has fans for the summer and a fireplace for winter.
- Tables with table cloths and chairs
- Water, note pads and pens
- Projector, flip charts, TV monitor and DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakaway facilities for small group discussions
- Motseng comprises a cluster of four separate units, each with its own lounge, dining area, kitchen and stoep.
- Nine en-suite bedrooms, each with king or twin bed options. If there are more delegates than can be accommodated at Motseng, they can be accommodated at other Lindani lodges nearby on the same property.
- Facilities in the Main House enable all guests to eat together
- There is no extra charge for singles per room.
- One bedroom, the conference room, the Main House and the braai lapa are wheel-chair friendly.
- There is a back-up generator and covered parking for six cars.
- Full descriptions of each unit are provided under ‘Holiday Homes to Let’ on the main menu.
Retreat / Mini Conference Packages
- Self-Catering – Accommodation only (with servicing as an optional extra)
- Mid-week (Mon-Thurs) @R390pppn
- Week-end (Fri. Sat, Sun & P/H’s) @R500pppn
- Includes all conference facilities
- Partially catered – Accommodation + servicing of accommodation units
- Mid-week (Mon-Thurs) @ R430pppn
- Week-end (Fri, Sat, Sun & P/H’s) @R540pppn
- Includes Conference facilities
Plus indicative costs for meals ordered from ‘The Lindani Farm Kitchen’ and other services
- Breakfast – cost of items purchased plus 15% (+/- R35pppday)
- Lunch – @ +/- R60pppday
- Dinner – @ +/- R80pppday
- Mid break teas – @ +/- R30pppday
- After meal clean-up – 8am – 5pm @R35 per employee per hour – 5pm – 9pm @R45 per employee per hour
- Conference Package – Full Board @ R950pppn
- All meals (inclusive of 1 braai and 1 picnic lunch at the river), tea/coffee breaks with biscuits or cake
- Complimentary wine at dinner (Subject to liquor licence being granted – expected in January 2017)
- Tea/Coffee in all units, Firewood
- Full servicing of units, after-meal clean-ups and child-minding for mother delegates accompanied by a small child
- All conference facilities
- One activity a day (mountain biking/hiking trails, guided walks or game drives)