Day visitors are welcome at Lindani on the following basis:
- Admission will be limited to one car per unoccupied lodge for game viewing and 12 hikers and 12 mountain bikers per day
- Arrangements must be made with the office at least two days before arrival.
- Guests will be met at one of the Lindani gates and will be required to sign an indemnity form. Maps will be provided.
- Day visits may take place between 07h30 and 17h00
- Visitors are not permitted to:
- visit any of the lodges.
- light any fires.
- drive, hike/mountain-bike off the roads and marked trails.
- Ablution facilities are available. If hot water for showers is required, the office must be advised in advance.
- Visitors must advise the office when they leave the property.
Charges are as follows:
|1.) Hiking & Mountain Biking||R100 (per person)|
|2.) Game Viewing||R250 (per vehicle)|