Lindani is made for hiking – with four circular Green Flag Status trails (35kms). The topography offers the hiker a wide range of visual and physical experiences – vistas, mountains, valleys, perennial streams, kloofs, towering sandstone cliffs, open savannah bushveld, lichen covered rock formations and a variety of large bushveld trees. No need to worry about getting lost with our well marked trails that are great for stretching the legs. A map with contours and profiles is provided and trails can be walked with or without a guide.
1. Kloof Trail – 7.3kms, easy, nearest houses are Stone House and Bush Camp.
2. Koperspruit Trail – 7.6kms, easy, nearest houses are Stone House, Loft, Thabeng and Motseng.
3. Mountain Trail – 10.1kms, moderately difficult, nearest houses are Bush Camp, Maroela and Molope.
4. Melkrivier Trail – 11.2kms, moderately difficult, nearest houses are Motseng, Loft and Thabeng.
It is not necessary to be a serious hiker to enjoy walking at Lindani. The varied scenery offers plenty for those looking to walk shorter distances than the Hiking Trails.
5. 7 Wonders – 11kms,’ruggedly challenging’, hike starts at Skebenga dam. Please see more info HERE
Guided walks (1 1/2 – 2 hours)
Must be booked through the office at least one day in advance.
Monday to Saturday (min charge R300) – Adults – R75 pp, Children (4-12yrs) – R37.50pp
Sunday & Public Holidays (min charge R400) – Adults – R100 pp, Children (4-12yrs) – R50pp
Hiking Trail Guide
Guides must be booked through the office at least one day in advance.
For Rates please click HERE